I have been designing and drawing things ever since I got my first 64 pack of crayons. My professional career took off in the late 90’s – and I’ve done a lot. Everything from designing collateral print, 3D modeling and animation, illustration, branding, web design, and web development.
- Orthopedic Marketing Group – UI Designer
- Designed and developed an online tool that enhances client SEM by swapping out appointment phone numbers with trackable numbers on a client website. With this tool, clients are able to know exactly how customers are searching for their business and which search terms are most profitable
- FNBO – UX Designer
- Designed UI for consumer and commercial banking web and mobile apps
- Designed personas for bankcard (credit card) primary and secondary users
- Stillwater Insurance Group – UX Designer
- Designed UI for agent web portal and consumer mobile app
Enterprises have moved from simply having a digital presence to creating and curating an intelligent and empathetic digital experience.
I’ve been fully immersed in the UX domain since 2010 and can help your organization transition to creating great digital experiences.